Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Meals For Monologues 2016 - Private Coaching Special Offer!

Hey Everybody! Cast Iron's annual Meals For Monologues event is right around the corner, and I am offering 20% off my hourly rate for private coaching (usually $50/hr, but only $40 until 12/5/16).

If you have a monologue picked out and memorized, we can get right to work. I have a mostly open schedule and can meet you anywhere you are most comfortable.

This is an opportunity to get in front of the city's top casting directors and show them who you are. Let me help you put your best foot forward. Use the button on the top right of this page to secure a session, or email me at toddrobinsonpdx@gmail.com to schedule and make other payment arrangements. Sessions will be scheduled at your convenience between 11/18 - 12/4/16.

My credits can be found at my IMDb page.

No comments:

Post a Comment